Google+

11 October 2013

BH Cosmetics 120 Colour Palette: Review of the 3rd Edition!

BH Cosmetics is a make-up brand famous for their great eyeshadow palettes of many colours. I have finally purchased the 120 colour eyeshadow palette and have chosen the 3rd edition. 


It contains shimmer and matte eyshadows, pastel, bright, neutral and smokey eyeshadows of various shades to create any look you can think of. I found this palette to be limitless so far! 


Of course you cannot put all the different colours in one palette, so it has more shades of some colours than the others, but the 3rd edition is nicely balanced, and other editions have different things to offer! I love the deep reddish shades, they are so pigmented, and it is not easy to find such eyeshadow colours for a reasonable price.


The eyeshadows are very pigmented, both matte and shimmer shades. There's quite a bit of product in each pot, and 120 colours for its price is a bargain! Check out BH Cosmetics website for more information.

There is a little bit of fallout, so I would recommend applying your under-eye concealer after you've finished your eye make-up, but most eyeshadows have some fallout anyway. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and I'm in love with this palette. The only problem is deciding which colours to use when doing my make-up, so many to choose from! Check out this [VIDEO] by SashaJ for all 120 swatches of this 3rd edition!


It's a lovely affordable eyeshadow palette, recommended to everyone! Especially if you want to expand the range of colours in your eyeshadow collection, definitely check it out!

Thank you for reading!
Please follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Also like the blog on Facebook and follow it on Bloglovin'!

Until next time,
waigaw

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete