Google+

2 August 2013

Hello beautiful readers!

Hello beautiful readers!
This will be the first and introductory post to this newly created blog, my first attempt at writing and sharing my thoughts with those interested in all kinds of beauty stuffs. The blog is called “Capturing Beauty” because it always seemed to me that one can see beauty when one can feel it, in any moment that may pass in a blink of an eye, and capturing it in your mind is a beautiful feeling. I hope that makes sense, well, it did in my head when I was thinking of it, but it might not anymore!
I started loving beauty products a couple of years ago, because papmering myself and using them, applying makeup, doing my hair, putting thought into selecting outfits gave me more confidence in myself and the way I looked, because I lacked it during my years at school. And now, while on holiday, doing nothing, I thought of creating a writing space for myself and for everyone keen on similar things to share thoughts, information, and fun enjoyable things. I hope this will prove to be a great way to spend my time! And a great way for you to spend your time, too!
I will try to focus Capturing Beauty on reviews of beauty products, introducing items I love to someone who may not have heard of them, sharing experiences of different brands as well as ideas of make-up, hair, nail art, fashion outfits for inspiration to others and sharing what inspired me. I will try to track down sales on beauty products online that would ship internationally, so the information would be useful to everyone. Occasionally, randomness of photography might creep up into the blog, as I enjoy taking snapshots of life! Nonetheless, I hope there will be enjoyable reads for everyone and you will not be disappointed!

Until next time,
Waigaw/Vaiga

P.S. Don’t forget to join me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Links down below and on the right side of the webpage.

P.P.S. The outlook of the webpage is still in progress, so I apologise in advance for any technical issues on the page, because I’m not very experienced in these kinds of things. I hope everything works smoothly, and if not, please let me know in the comments or use the “Contact Me” bar on the right! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment