Google+

4 August 2013

Review: Cleansing Balm – No7 Beautiful Skin

I’ve recently introduced a cleansing balm into my skincare routine, and I’ve chosen to try out the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm for Dry to Very Dry Skin. I was a bit worried about that, as my skin type is normal to dry, but so far I haven’t noticed any difference to using products for normal skin. I much prefer using products for dry skin rather than normal skin. I have been using this cleansing balm for 2 months now and I am satisfied.

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm

No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm retails at £9.00 in Boots and is a 150ml tube. It is of cream consistency; you gently massage it into the skin and wipe off with a cotton pad. It removes any impurities and make-up residue. Honestly, I can say that it does its job just by looking at the cotton pad after wiping it off – I use it after I remove my make-up with water based make-up remover (I use Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye make-up remover, Enriched with Grape Extract, Normal to combination skin; it retails at £3.15 in Boots) and rinse my face with water, and it is still dirty and has tons of make-up leftovers (ew). My skin feels clean and fresh, it doesn’t leave any stickiness or oiliness. I continue with a toner and a moisturizer.
I use the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm only on the days I wear make-up, in the evening, so the 150ml tube will last a long time. After a couple months I can’t even tell the difference in the amount in the tube! Eventually, I would like to try out the Emma Hardie Amazing Face cleansing balm (100ml ~ £34.00) but for a more affordable option – I highly recommend the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm!

What is your favourite cleansing balm? Which ones have you tried? Let me know!

Until next time,
waigaw

Don't forget to like it and share it on Facebook and Twitter (if you liked it) !

No comments:

Post a Comment